Spatial Manager™ 3.0 features the following new functionality:
Powerful and Easy to use Background Maps
If you are a BricsCAD V13 – V16 (or AutoCAD 2008 – 2016) user, you can now choose Backgrounds Maps from several providers, including OpenStreetMap, Bing, MapBox, etc. They will enhance the drawings quality and will let you compare and check better.
Data Structure Management and Direct Data Edition
Design and edit the Structure which will be used to store the data attached to the objects. Manage the Tables and the Fields according to your needs. You will also find new Tools available to Attach, Detach and Select data. The data attached to the objects (EEDs/XDATA) is no longer read-only data.
Objects labeling while importing
You can now Label the Point features or the Centroids while importing from files or spatial tables into the drawing. Text label properties taken from fields.
New GML data provider.
The GML data provider has been added to the extensive list of the Spatial Manager™ data providers. You can now read GML, GZ and XML files.
Additional New Features
New Export items (2):
- Handle of the objects
- Layer of the objects
- Attributes of the Block references (if any)
- Text objects (if any) and their basic properties (Rotation and Height)
- OpenStreetMap lets you now choose the fields to read
- Spatial filter to import only the objects in the current view (2)
- Drawing the objects once imported is almost instantaneous in this version (2)
- SQL Server parameter to select the syntax for new date type fields
- WFS spatial boundaries when importing
- EPSG 8.9 update (CRSs and other objects)
- ‘Last-used’ CRS list also available when assigning CRSs to drawings (2)
- Elevation parameter applied now to all object types (Points, Block references, etc.) (2)
- Random colors for new Layers have been enhanced
- Non-numeric fields are now valid Parameters for Blocks, Elevations or Thickness (2)
- New rotation units in the Block parameters (2)
- New ‘Create shortcut from path’ allows you define Shortcuts for network addresses
- New image formats for user symbols (PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP) (1)
- Centroids calculation methods improved
- Applications loading times reduced
- ‘Geolocation’ Tab in the AutoCAD Ribbon: display behavior controlled (3)
- Trial version less restrictive: 75% of the objects are processed anyway
- BricsCAD 16 compatible (4)
- Windows 10 compatible
To try Spatial Manager 3.0 free for 30 days Click Here
To buy Spatial Manager 3.0 now Click Here
(1) Desktop only
(2) AutoCAD and BricsCAD only
(3) AutoCAD only
(4) BricsCAD only