Incorporating traffic signs and road markings into your design plans is made easier thanks to Autosign, the new, multi-faceted software developed by CGS plus.
Easy to use and offering many timesaving features, Autosign enhances the look of your designs and adds new levels of accuracy by automating the sign design process.
Autosign also allows users to: place traffic sign assemblies; design road markings and overhead sign supports; build interactive plans of sign placements; and evaluate sign designs in their CAD drawings. But these features are just a sampling of the overall versatility the software offers users.
In short, Autosign eliminates many of the manual steps usually associated with placing signs in your designs. So you not only enhance the look and accuracy of your designs, but save time as well thanks to an easy-to-use program that can be integrated into any operation.
Create both conceptual, and physical designs by offering a wide range of options for almost any type of design scenario. For example, you can select (and then position) traffic signs from a library containing regulatory, warning, informational, directional, and other signs related to roadway geometry. You can also create detailed road sign reports, complete with user comments.
- Place traffic signs according to alignment reference
- Insert traffic signs in CAD drawings, complete with interactive rotation and offset position controls
- List traffic signs from the library list, which includes sign previews
- Edit and/or add custom-made traffic signs to the sign library
- Edit, move and/or copy traffic signs
Creating the required road markings is an important part of any detailed design. Given this, developing (and accurately placing) road line and crossroad markings, stripes, ghost islands hatches, lane direction arrows, and more is easy using Autosign’s interactive tools.
Other Road Markings features:
- Draw road line and crossroad markings
- Draw ghost island hatches and line direction arrows
- Edit, label, and delete road markings
- Label designed road markings and produce accurate road markings reports for cost estimates
Designing road sign gantries is made easier with Autosign thanks to the various geometrical options and sizes offered to fit a wide range of possible roadway layouts. You can not only easily customize the geometry of overhead sign supports, but also edit overhead sign support positions dynamically to accommodate any type of road geometry.
- Create roadside gantries from a pre-defined geometry list
- Insert gantries to CAD drawings using the interactive placement option
- Edit gantry geometry parameters and positions
- Add traffic and user-defined guide signs to inserted gantries
Enhance your designs by creating 3D views of traffic signs, road markings, and/or overhead sign supports on any 3D face surface, CGS plus surface, or AutoCAD Civil 3D surface. This allows you to analyze layout designs and inspect sign visibilities in 3D, but also check for other potential problems using a multi-dimensional view.
- View traffic signs and road markings in 3D view for accurate design validation
- Create accurate 3D traffic sign and road marking visualizations
- Use 3D visualizations to check for possible problems, like signage overlaps or clearance issues
CGS plus software is designed to run on top of 2016-2011 versions of AutoCAD, AutoCAD Civil 3D or AutoCAD Map 3D as well as BricsCAD V15-V13.
This product is now available through
Contract Number GS35F381GA
and the Federal Micro Purchases Program Cage# 6XZG7
Company Name TENSEI LLC
DUNS Number 079084188
For more information call 949.259.3807 orGetting started with Autosign
Founded in 1990, CGS plus is a leading developer of software solutions and tools in the fields of transportation, infrastructure and AEC. Besides providing a family of high-end civil engineering applications CGS plus also offers Civil 3D and Revit software tools for civil engineers and architects, as well as customized CAD and BIM solutions for other companies and software vendors. With offices in Europe and the United States, more than 8,000 customers in 33 countries are currently using CGS plus software solutions worldwide.